hansgrohe foam limescale remover
Gentle, simple cleaning of showers and mixers
Is your bathroom gleaming with beautiful showers and mixers from hansgrohe? To keep it this way, we have developed the ideal cleaning agent for you: the hansgrohe foam limescale remover cleans chrome-plated surfaces with gentle citric acid. The spray foam is simple to apply, effective yet gentle. The result: radiant design with no milky streaks or dull-looking areas. Thanks to this bathroom cleaner, you will be able to enjoy your premium products for a long time to come.
Brilliant results in 1, 2, 3 – here's how it works:
1. Spray it on – from a maximum 15 cm away
2. Let it take effect – 20 minutes
3. Rinse it off with water, wipe – DONE
Make a brilliant impression in no time
Keep your hansgrohe mixers and showers gleaming
Why hansgrohe recommends the foam cleaner:
- Easy maintenance. The easy-to-use foam limescale remover puts an end to any laborious scrubbing. Also, you won’t need to constantly wipe your products dry after using them.
- Precision cleaning. The thick, stable foam acts in situ. The spray function helps you with positioning, directing the agent right into those areas that you cannot necessarily access with a cloth.
- No dripping. The cleaner adheres straight away, so you can even apply it overhead. This is perfect for descaling overhead showers and showerpipes.
- Innovative anti-limescale solution. The self-active cleaner’s excellent descaling abilities will truly impress you.
- Effective but not damaging. Powerful in its impact, but gentle on the material. You can rest assured that this cleaning agent will not corrode the chrome plating on your mixers.
Good products require good maintenance
Convenient operation, maximum quality and safety: these are characteristics common to all hansgrohe products. So naturally, our anti-limescale cleaner is top quality too. You will truly appreciate it – particularly if you suffer from very hard water. We recommend the citric acid-based hansgrohe foam limescale remover, because aggressive cleaners and excessively vigorous scrubbing can damage the sensitive chrome finishes on your mixers. Our cleaning foam removes even stubborn residues effortlessly and thoroughly. At the same time, It is also extremely gentle on your high-quality taps, showers, thermostatic mixers, wall bars or shower supports. Incidentally: being limescale-free not only gives bathroom mixers an elegant sheen, it also guarantees that bathroom products always function flawlessly.
A fresh new sheen in an aerosol: it’s all in the can