Icons for the sink unit – designed by renowned designers
You will be pampered by the quality and user convenience of a kitchen mixer from Axor. It is robust, technologically sophisticated and durable. And it needs to be. After all, you use your kitchen mixer up to 90 times a day. Which makes it the most frequently used device in your kitchen. Every kitchen assistant from Axor is also a designer piece and will be a real eye-catcher in your home.
Brighten up your daily kitchen routine with the many extras it has to offer: for example, freely-positionable handles, hand sprays with two jet types or swivel ranges of up to 360 degrees.
Axor kitchen mixers will enable you to
- Learn to appreciate high-end functionality
- Experience freedom of movement and ergonomics at the sink unit and expand your ComfortZone
- Enjoy design that appeals to all the senses
- Celebrate all things culinary
The Axor designers have unique ranges of styles, and their visionary concepts bring individual style to your kitchen.
Haute cuisine or: the fine art of kitchen design
- Philippe Starck, master of minimal aesthetics, creates flowing kitchen mixers, characterised by their elementary shapes and clear functions. Characteristic feature: easy-to-operate joystick handles.
- Antonio Citterio pays his respects to the element water in the kitchen. The kitchen mixers from this gentleman designer are highly functional and elegantly modest. Distinctive feature: precisely shaped, ergonomic handles; spout with stainless steel spring.
- Phoenix Design has already designed lots of kitchen mixers for Axor. The space-creating innovation from designers Andreas Haug and Tom Schönherr: the first Axor kitchen mixer on the wall. Outstanding feature: its telescopic spout.
The kitchen mixers from Axor at a glance: