- shower head size: 970 x 970 mm
- installation type: flush with the ceiling or with ceiling connector
- spray type: RainAir, normal spray, laminar spray
- the 3 spray zones must be controlled via 3 valves or a diverter valve with 3 outlets, can be activated individually or in combination
- spray zones: Bodyzone - outer overhead shower zone, Rainzone - inner overhead shower zone with AirPower function, laminar spray at Ø 17 mm
- flow rate RainAir spray (at 0.3 MPa): 20.6 l/min
- flow rate Mono spray (at 0.3 MPa): 15.6 l/min
- flow rate normal spray (at 0.3 MPa): 33.3 l/min
- spray disc surface: polished stainless steel
- frame: brushed stainless steel
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerformance in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.